Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fundraising Campaigns supported by DustyOnMovies

 Details
"Truth or Dare" is a horror film directed by and starring Jessica Cameron. This will be her directorial debut.

Why I'm Supporting
Well, I like the premise and always enjoy a good horror film. Jessica Cameron has been acting for a while and I love seeing someone who loves their craft enough to try directing. It also doesn't hurt that she's so damn pretty.
 








Not associated with the book, but cool pic.
Details
"Neverland's Library" is a sci-fi short story anthology with the theme of rediscovery.

Why I'm Supporting
Aside from watching films I'm both a sci-fi fan and aspiring writer. I've been writing short sci-fi for a while now but have yet to sell anything. The two blogs involved with this project are A Daily Dose of R&R and The Arched Doorway. Both of these folks know their business as evidenced by the quality of the confirmed contributors on their campaign page. Plus the R&R blog is written by a local (to me), and that means something.

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT NEVERLAND'S LIBRARY ANTHOLOGY





Details
This sci-fi anthology is done with fundraising and is now for sale.

Why I Supported
The editor of this anthology has a proven track record. Plus, a friend of mine has a story appearing in this book.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE A COPY OF SOLARIS RISING 2: THE NEW SOLARIS BOOK OF SCIENCE FICTION






Details
Another great sci-fi anthology. Edited by the same friend mentioned above.

Why I Supported
I didn't. I totally missed the boat on this campaign. However, I've sat down with the editor and discussed his visions for the book. His selections are reflections of his own tastes and themes. Also, he gave me an advanced review copy. I haven't reviewed it yet (will soon). I have read it though, and it's absolutely worth the price. There's some true brain-bogglers in this one.

CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER CLOCKWORK PHOENIX 4



 

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I am here Because i want a comment on your blog.I read your blog, this is so informative and so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading some of your blog posts on this site

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Streaming LK21 Online

    ReplyDelete