Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Movies I've Watched Recently

As opposed to the movies I'd like to have watched recently. I think you'll see a pattern emerging here pretty quickly.

  • The Little Mermaid
  • The Little Mermaid 2
  • The Little Mermaid 3
  • Back to the Sea (Direct-to-video cartoon)
  • Rio
  • Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
  • Despicable Me
  • The Croods
  • A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventures
  • Epic
  • Escape from Planet Earth
  • Wreck-It Ralph
  • Koala Kid
  • The Monster in Paris
  • Mars Needs Moms
  • Megamind
  • Wall-E
  • Up
I think you get the idea. I also end up watching a lot of Curious George on Netflix and there's bunches of Land Before Time movies that my wife watches with the kids when I'm not home.

So, if the reviews come slow. This is why. Not that I couldn't review kids movies, but I really don't care too.

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see what you think of Wall-E. To me, that film holds its own against many masterpieces of live-action cinema :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wall-E is the best Pixar film ever made. It would take a hell of an effort to overturn that. It certainly stands its own against any live-action sci-fi. Personally, I love a smart animated movie, and I love showing it to my kids. Wall-E went up against Kung-Fu Panda at the box office. They pretty much represent the two extremes in children's film making. Smart and imaginative, dumb and derivative.

      Delete