Monday, February 11, 2013

Now For Sale: Beauty Beneath The Dirt



Back in June 2012 I had the pleasure of seeing a film called "Beauty Beneath The Dirt". The documentary follows an unlikely trio of thru-hikers on the Appalachian Trail. At the time I offered up an interview with Kate Imp who has been involved with every aspect of the film from filming to editing to distribution. I also caught a local screening hosted by Brandon Imp and subsequently wrote a review.

Since that time I've kept up with the siblings on Facebook and through their official website.

I'm pleased to say that the film is finally for sale.

Actually, Kate Imp just posted a Facebook status update that I will now share with you without her permission. Hopefully she won't mind. I've linked up the crucial parts for viewing the film.
Yes indeed friends!!! My film is finally ready for your viewing!!! Thank you so much for your patience over the years. Blood, sweat, and tears doesn't even begin to describe all the love that went into this 2010 project, 2011 post-production, 2012 G2M Tour & University Tour, and now the 2013 digital and DVD distribution. And I seriously could not have done it without my inner circle of support (cough you cough). Seriously thank you. So, please, enjoy! Right now you can rent the film on YouTube or GooglePlay, and/or you can buy the DVD ... which includes over 3 hours of extra footage. In the coming months, more options will be available as well. And if you like it (or you like me) ... please share this link on your pages and twitter accounts. Email your friends. Let's inspire people together and let the world know how awesome nature can be.
 

1 comment: